Remember when Kris Kross made you Jump, Jump and Snaps were the thing in the early '90s until humanity realized that they were as funny as being forced to watch Blossom for 24 hours straight? Well, Yomama remembers and they repeat every "Your Mom" joke that every Vanilla Ice wigga were saying Ad nauseam back in the day.
The Back Alley Abortion That is Yomama
Yomama is an unfunny, shit-heap of a YouTube channel where Patrick Warburton (Voiced that forgettable disabled person from Family Guy) does the V.O. for the series. They have frequent guest stars including Seth Mcfarlane (The first sign you can tell that this whole thing is a massive turd). It is widely believed that he produces said series and is raking in the Jew Gold with his 2,000,000 subs.
The reason the whole thing sucks is literally fucking everything. For example:
- 1. The whole idea of a snap is a quick but effective insult and what Yomama does is have Patrick read it in an overly obnoxious way followed by an long reenactment of said snap which effectively destroys any lulz.
- 2. Seth MacFarlane
- 3. 90% of the snaps are shit you have heard many times before and the 10% that is original is painful.
- 4. They like to reword snaps in different ways to make Family Guy fanboys believe its a new joke (e.g. All their Five Finger at Freddy's snaps).
- 5. Like Family Guy they like to do certain gags in to death (e.g. All their Five Finger at Freddy's snaps).
- 6. Poor continuity. There are several original snaps they did where it makes no sense. For example there was a "Yo Mama is so ugly that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fled to the sewers." The reason said snap failed was in the animation they were already in the sewer with said ugly mama (One would think for that to make sense you'd have that scene start out on the street and Ma would scare them in to the sewer).
- 7. Epic amounts of fanboy service. They have every fucking pop icon and guest to cover up how shitty this is from having Homer to the Dragon from Dragon Ball Z.
In Living Color Did It Better
- ED is not responsible for any sanity you lose watching this crap). - Teh Official channel (
- The Official Website. There is a submit section in case you want to give Seth another reason not to get up from his lazy ass
- Facebookz - Their
- Twitters - Their
Yomama is part of a series on YouTube.