Add pixplzkthnx to PlayStation 4Plz to be adding some pix now kthnx. Consult the image selection process for help, or just google up some pix.
Plz remove this notice once there are plenty of pix.
The PlayStation 4 (PS4) is the next generation PS console, featuring the same problems that plagued its predecessor; no games, high initial price, shitty security, pathetic gimmicks, etc. All for the price of $399! This time around, things are a little different; all of the indie games being released for the PS4 instead of the Xbox One, as the latter was developed by monkeys. Oh, and the PlayStation Network now costs shekels to join; you have to pay 100$ / year just to be able to play multiplayer, an aspect 80% of games have nowadays. Now that enough time has passed and prices have gone down, you're better off custom building a gaming PC for $500 that will net you at least 60fps at mid settings, whilst the PS4 suffers 18~30 fps, set to 900x720 or 1280x720.
The details regarding the console were leaked sometime in 2012, by HACKERS ON STEROIDS. Just goes to show Sony security is about as secure as a bank run by seals and babies who don't like the police in their building.
The ps4 is a video game console who's players and buyers mainly consist of past playstation fanboy tards, soy chugging diversity loving losers, or past xbox buyers that said fuck it when they saw how the original showcase of the xbox one went (NOT VERY WELL!!!! LOOK AT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP4E3xNU9pU FOR REFERENCE!!!) The PS4 is a gay looking console that looks the way it does because the designers said fuck it, and decided to make have a stupid looking slant because fuck you. And the difference between the PS4 and the PS4 slim is that one has sharp edges on the side, and the GAYSTATION 4 slim has rounded curves on the side that i geuss make it look more appealing??? To who exactly? Nintendo switch players? Besides that, It's controller is different from past GAYSTATION controllers because you can actually grip the fucking thing firmly in your hands, because past Dualshock controllers had tiny little fucking grips that maybe the hand of a baby could hold or some little faggot kids. And with the Dualshock 4, it adds a stupid fucking touch pad that is almost never used in any ps4 besides as just another button that you can click down on. So essentially, the GAYSTAION 4 is another box that you can play games on. remides you of something else right? oh yeah, the xbox one, because these consoles are totally different right?
Apart from over 9,000 remasters and a bunch of shitty indies *cough cough no man's sky* that were made cause the ps4 had fuck all. It's really got a crap list of exclusives as opposed to it's ps3 counterpart. Feel free to add any of the noticeable PS4 games that aren't remasters/remakes since ps4 has too many of them to count.
- Uncharted 4 - Arguably the only game worth considering as a good exclusive at the moment. Even then, it's just a ripoff of tomb raider :/. Known for making fanboys go batshit insane when it's metacritic score went down from 94 to 93.
- Bloodborne - Dark Souls. Even made by the same guy. Nothing more to say
- Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn - Game that looks like a fucking PS3 game. (Considering it was inteded to be a PS3 game until it discontinued to focus on the PS4) Same shit as usual.
- Final Fantasy 15 - Japanese Backstreet Boys on a fucking road trip to adventure time! At least the Cindy character is hot.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake - The orbiters got their wish. Too bad it's fucking EPISODIC!
- God of War - Or better known as "The Last of War"
- 'No Man's Sky & The Last Guardian - (Probably temporary exclusives as they look like they'll be released on the n64 soon.)
- Detroit: Became Human
- Horizon: Zero Dawn
Spider-Man- LOL DISREGARD THAT SPIDER MAN HASN'T BEEN GOOD IN YEARS!
- Persona 5
- The Last of Us Part II - More like The SJW of Us Part Jew, since it has a big-nosed Jew lesbo in it.
- Nier: Automata - Who doesn't like big android butts?
- PlayStation 4 vertical.jpg
PlayStation 4 is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.