Human pups might appear to be the bastard children of furrydom and BDSM. However, there is absolutely nothing sexual about it at all, and it is all harmless fun that takes your mind off the stresses of everyday living. The picture to the right tells you everything you need to know.
A pervert's lies
Tom (no surname given) is 32 years old and lives in Hertfordshire. He told interviewers:
"We do it as children. Why not as an adult?
Although his former fiancee Rachael takes him walkies, Tom also has a "handler," Colin, who assumes the role of owner. Tom said: "It's not love.
She sobbed: "He was more into lycra and he would like to walk around with other like-minded pups but I couldn't get my head around it.
"Years ago I didn't have the support. It wasn't as open.
Rachael said to Tom: "I think that you wouldn’t be you if you didn’t have Spot in your life. And I'm better off having him in my life than not at all."
She added that social media had helped her understand others in Tom's situation.
Social media understands
But Tom is not the only plastic-wrapped predator out there. Oh, no, indeed not.
Gallery of nothing sexual going on at all
- BDSM - an entirely unrelated practice
- Chewfox - an incident in which a furry unwisely went on TV to talk about her bedroom activities, which is the opposite of what happened in this case
- Fetish - a technical term that is of no relevance here
- Dogs - an animal that any normal person would wish to be
- Furries - about whom there is also absolutely nothing sexual
- Fursuit - which these dog outfits totally aren't
- Homosexuality - this reference was obviously added in error, and will be removed soon
- Job - something that gets in the way of a harmless hobby, which is fortunate because Tom might not have one fairly soon
- Shame - a foreign concept
- Women - seem to be absent from this subculture for some inexplicable reason
- The Channel 4 documentary that's causing all this shit
- Po-faced Guardian article, includes psychobabble, other pups, and Tom's confession that Colin really is his boyfriend - which means he was ashamed to admit to being gay on live TV but perfectly happy to admit to living as a rubber-clad dog and parade his sickness in front of cameras
- Pro-snapper's pup pics portfolio
- The pups of Manchester, who meet in a bar on Canal Street, but it's totally NOT a gay thing, and let's be quite clear that it's not even about sex. (You can see "Kaz" -- pictured above -- lurking in the group scene photo)
- - Tom's, I mean Spot's, account (private, unsurprisingly)
- - Some other pup, who is following nearly 700 other accounts, nearly all of which are... go on, guess (suddenly made private within 48 hours of the documentary going out, and a BAW-ing icon added. Fortunately someone )
- - University student pup unwisely facefags himself and his bumchum
- - disturbing photos, horrid furporn, and TMI all round (lol, suddenly made private)
- - a contender for 'worst penis envy ever' massive-dildo-fan, with urethral horrors
- - lulzy pic of fat-ass pups mosh, then it's ouch, ouch, ouch
- - Pinioned pup in penis pump pain, and it's downhill from there
- - These degenerates feel pride for reasons that are beyond us
Human pups is part of a series on
Visit the Sex Portal for complete coverage.
Human pups is part of a series on
Visit the Faggotry Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article May 28 & 29 2016|
|Human pups||Succeeded by|
World of Warcraft